Multi-row tandem cylindrical roller thrust tandem bearings
Cage type: brass
Multi-stage cylindrical roller thrust bearing (shaft type) is made by penetrating an axis through the inner bore of basic type. multi-stage cylindrical roller thrust bearing and fastening the bearing to the axis by locking collar.
Specification of M8CT120456
Tandem cylindrical roller thrust bearing
Application of tandem bearings M8CT120456: Extruder/gearbox
Multi-Stage cylindrical roller thrust bearings(Tandem bearings) has the characteristics of limited radial space, high axial forces, equal support of all the rows of rollers and long operating life, and is the perfect spindle of parallel screw extruder.
Precaution of tandem bearings M8CT120456 installation
When using tandem bearings, the following recommendations should be adhered to:
1. Preload: 1% of the dynamic basic load rating. The dynamic basic load rating of each tandem bearing . For more details, freely advise Sun Rises Group Limited.
2. Radial guidance: full complement cylindrical roller bearings or needle roller bearings can be used.
3. Eliminate tilting: the supporting parts must be machined to eliminate any tilting.
4. Mounting tolerances: recommended the following mounting tolerances: shaft f6 and housing bore F7.
5. Lubrication: tandem bearings must always be lubricated by oil circulation.
Type of tandem bearings
The tandem bearings provided by Sun Rises Group Limited(Mr Gavin Chu, firstname.lastname@example.org, +86 18863721236) has the following types: double rows, three rows, four rows, five rows, six rows, seven rows and eight rows. Customers can have their own selections according to center distance of screws, space and load. Besides M8CT120456, We also accept the orders of other dimensions tandem bearings.
Extended tandem bearings-M3CT2866
(M3CT2866 Multi-Stage Cylindrical Roller Thrust Bearings Tandem bearing)
Other Extended tandem bearings products from Sun Rises Group Limited