Main Structure & Features Of Natural Gas Generators
1. Reliable & Efficient Gas Engines
· Steyr T12 gas engines are used. They are optimized by our engineers for the specific applications.
· The gas engines are reliable and powerful with an overhaul interval up to 30,000 operating hours.
· Electrical efficiency is up to 37.3%.
The Gas Engine
Sino-Truk (optimized by AMICO)
267kW@1500 RPM or 284kW@1800rom
1500 or 1800rpm
2. Paralleling Operation
· Several units can run in paralleling mode for heavy-duty demand and automatically parallel or disconnect according to the changes of load.
Optimized Gas Engines for a High Durability
We have optimized mechanical parts of the gas engines.
Jigren State-of-the-Art Gas Generator Control System PM1000
PM1000 is the world leading system with an integration of ignition, speed governor, AFR (air-fuel ratio) and lean burn technologies.
Please contact with us to get detail information.
Specially Designed Alternators
They are for drilling rig applications only for a higher impact resistance.
Robust Base & Structure for Severe Environment
Most oil/ gas field is in wild, like the desert, the ocean, etc. Those places are far from the city. Some natural causes will seriously influence the power supply such as dust, salt fog, rain, sun, and storm etc.
AMICO has got 17 patents on gas engines and gas generators.
One Type of Engine for All Your Applications
· One type of engine for up to 5,000kwe power demand
· Flexible and cost saving
· Using the state-of-the-art closed loop lambda control & lean burn technologies.